Tea Rose Anarkali – Golden Bodice – Brocade Lehengha
Here is the Dress Detail of Tea Rose Anarkali – Golden Bodice – Brocade Lehengha
Other Styles :- Multiple Panels,
Colour :- Tea Rose,
Fabric :- Net, Brocade,
Neckline :- Simple Design
Sleeves Style or Design:- As per Photograph
Tea Rose floor length style Anarkali which is fully paneled, embellished with sculptured floral embroidery. Its bodice is fully embroidered with dull golden and antique shades of kora, dabka, pearls and sequins. There is beautiful cutwork and embroidery on sleeves cuff and near the shoulder. Its hemline is adorned with two delicate borders. This dress is artistically coordinated with off white brocade lehengha and delicate tissue dupatta with embroidered border on edges. Dupatta is allured with corner appliqued embroidered motifs. There is small floral embellishment pattern on dupatta.
Top : Tea Rose Anarkali
- Color : Tea Rose
- Fabric : Net / Organza
- Embroidery on front bodice
- Sculptured embroidery
- Full Sleeves
- Cut work on sleeves
- U shaped neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom : Brocade Lehengha
- Color : Off White / Maroon
- Fabric : Brocade / Velvet
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color : Tea Rose
- Fabric : Pure Tissue
- Embroidered border on edges
- Small floral pattern all over
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Embroidered motifs
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.