Maroon Flush Angrakha Copper Rose Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Maroon Flush Angrakha Copper Rose Dupatta
Other Styles :- As per photograph
Colour :- Copper Rose, Maroon, Slate Gray,
Fabric :- Organza,
Neckline :- Angrakha,
An angrakha style anarkali is beautifully decorated with thread embroidery. Its full sleeves are also embellished. There is sprinkling of sequins pattern all over it. This shirt is adorned with antique shades of kora, dabka, pearls, sequins, swarovsky and resham. It is beautifully coordinated with copper rose tissue dupatta having embroidered pallu with slate gray appliqué.
Top : Maroon Flush Angrakha
- Color : Maroon flush
- Fabric : Tissue / Organza
- Thread Embroidery
- Sculptured embroidery
- Full Sleeves
- Embroidered motifs
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom : Brocade Churidar Pajama
- Color : Maroon Flush
- Fabric : Brocade
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Churidar Pajama
- Color : Copper Rose
- Fabric : Organza/Pure Tissue
- Embroidered border on pallu
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges
- Embroidered applique
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.